Public access emergency towers and cabinet solutions
A fully customisable solution to support your public access AED. Emergency Towers and Cabinets provide storage and protection for your defibrillator in a clearly visible location. This ensures rapid and easy access to the defibrillator as well as an emergency help point.
AED Emergency Totems
The AED Emergency Totem is designed for use with all of our AED cabinet range. The totem is mounted to the floor with 4 x M14 bolts and has a secure front access panel for easy fixing and electrical connection.
- Available for all cabinet models (100, 200, 300, 320, 330 & W100 Series Cabinets)
- Constructed of 8 mm thick aluminium (AG3 5754H111 20/10°)
- Coated with epoxy resin
- Emergency green fully compliant with ISO 3864 specifications
- Inbuilt IP 55 junction box with power supply adaptor
- Emergency Hi-visibility decals
- Support base plate is attached to the ground with 4 anchors bolts
- Central opening for wiring access in base and rear