AED Monitored - M seriesMAKE AN ENQUIRY
M SERIES Self-Monitoring Mobile Device with optional GPS Tracking
The M Series AED Self-Monitoring mobile device is connected via the Sigfox global IoT network to transmit monitoring data.
This innovative technology guarantees long-distance communications at a very low level of energy consumption.
The M Series device enables functional monitoring of the AED and when moved or deployed will send SMS / Email notifications to responders.
The M Series can be placed either in the AED carry bag or in an existing AED cabinet.
- Stand-alone solution, battery operated with a battery Lithium 3,6v 5.5 Ah
- Communication via Sigfox IoT global network
- Notification of the AED status via optical sensor, shows AED presence and surrounding temperatures
- Email/SMS notifications, on emergency alerts, an AED fault or malfunction
- Software monitoring of the connected devices
Optional GPS Tracking
The M Series also has an optional model with integrated GPS Tracking. The GPS activates tracking when the device or AED is moved. An SMS notification with ability to give a link in order to geolocate on Google Maps where the device alerts responders to the event location.
Size – 9.7cm x 2.9cm
Battery Life : More than 3 years (AIVIA M and 100W).
Humidity index: 95% without condensation.
Enquire About this Product