AED Training Units
Defibrillator training units are invaluable when teaching students how to help in the event of a heart attack.
Our training units allow trainers to simulate a variety of situations as part of an accredited training session or when delivering general knowledge about defibrillator use.
- the operating modes of the unit
- how to follow voice prompts
- how to use a defibrillator as part of a rescue protocol
- Mindray BeneHeart D1 Public AED Trainer An invaluable teaching tool for the training of students in defibrillator use
- ZOLL AED Trainer 2 Complete Simulation Control makes this the ideal tool for group training
- Zoll AED 3 Trainer The only training defibrillator that provides real-time feedback on a trainee's compression quality to allow students to learn the proper rate and depth of CPR